Monday, June 20, 2011

Sneaking in a post this morning

Up most of the night with an insomniac infant.  Every time I put my daughter down she woke back up screaming.  Nothing wrong, she just didn't want to sleep between 2 and 5 AM.  Back up at 6:30 with her brother.  Argh.  On the plus side, I'm down to 2 eyelets on the bodice.  Rather than working on the Venetians and camisia I'm going to concentrate on the dress today.  The plan is to get a skirt on it by this evening so I've got something wearable for this weekend.  The eventual plan is to do a felt stiffened hem with the tuck, but I'm planning to just tack it up for the wedding and do the handwork when I can concentrate on it next week rather than trying to rush it now.

The hope is for pictures by this evening.  It will be my 70th post for the blog.  Back to eyelets and on to skirt making.

No comments:

Post a Comment