Sunday, August 14, 2011
The lucet cords I made back a month or so ago finally got used too. This isn't the original bag I had planned after making them, but I think I'll be happier with the mix of wool and leather than I would have been with the embroidered silk bag I had planned at that time. I used the last of the green leather scrap from my shoes as the edging and 2 other random leather scraps had enough in them to make the bag and gusset. I stitched cross-cross for some interest. It seems rather jaunty and flippy. Nothing makes me want to dance more than tassels and having them swinging near the hem of the dress should be fun.