Friday, September 9, 2011
Change of plans
I'm sick this week and the Lotto gown isn't going as fast as I'd like, but I like how its coming along and want to have the dress. I already have all the undergarments and accessories for an Italian gown and they have been made within the parameters of the ACC. I'm going to change from the Russian and do the Lotto gown as my ACC entry. If I have time I'll actually get around to embroidering the drawers I planned for the IRCC and didn't do, and I want a new pair of stockings and new slippers. Maybe I'll even get the gloves I started done.
I'm going to continue working on the Russian with the intention to have it done by May Kingdom Arts and Sciences. The research I have for this gown is some of the best available for Rus (which isn't saying much, but I've tried) and I think I can justify my choices when I deviate. That gives me more time, but still gives me a deadline. It also lets me out of the budget constraints of the ACC so I can buy more pearls. Happily enough, the Lotto is going to be made from stash so it works nicely with the $100 budget of the ACC. Win, win all around I think.