Sunday, December 23, 2012

I'm joining the Historical Sew Fortnightly

I always accomplish so much more when I have deadlines.  I was really excited when Lorna McKenzie of The Tailor's Apprentice pointed out The Dreamstress Historical Sew Fortnightly.  26 themed challenges and you can pick and choose what you want to participate in.  There's a bonus challenge starting now.  #0 is to start simple with a due date of New Year's Eve.  Make something quick or something you've done before.

I'm just starting on the much procrastinated 12th Night dress made from the sideback lacing pattern that was drafted for my red IRCC I dress.  I used the same pattern for my green camping dress. Projects already started and UFO's finished are fair game so here's hoping the extra challenge gives me a bit of extra motivation amidst the craziness of Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. As usual I have hoped on your awesome bandwagon and joined as well.
    We're always looking for things to push us so why not right?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I'm joining up too. :)

    Maybe a muff for my project 0...

    ReplyDelete